The Holy Cross School Site Advisory Council (SAC) serves as an important parent and parish member body for feedback and consultation with the School Principal, the GRACE President and the GRACE Board of Trustees. The Site Advisory Council will advise the School in accordance with the mission statement of GRACE by fostering Catholic leadership and witnessing the Gospel message, embracing a stewardship way of life and striving for moral and academic excellence.
The role of the SAC is to educate parents and students on school and GRACE matters, support efforts for marketing, enrollment, and retention of school families and oversee site-based fundraising – including the GRACE Budget Contribution (Third Source Funding).
The SAC will also make recommendations and support the Principal on matters related to policy, operation, budgets and programming at the school. The SAC serves in an advisory role.
The SAC uses the mission statement as a reference for decision and policy making.
Our Site Advisory Council consists of 4-15 members and includes parent representation, staff, as well the pastor and members of the affiliated parish.
Mission Statement: Holy Cross Catholic School guides each student in developing academic, emotional, and physical excellence while spreading the Gospel message as Jesus did, since 1868.
Site Advisory 2020-21 Meeting Calendar
Third Tuesday of each month
6:00 pm in the Library
2020-21 Site Advisory Council
President: Molly Charles
Vice President: John Stefl
Secretary: Jessica DeGroot
Treasurer: Adam DeKeyser
- Katie Servi
- Benjamin Bertram
- Mike Shea (Parish)
- Abbot Gary Neville (Parish)
- Kari Peterson, School Principal
Minutes from past meetings
2019-20 Meeting Minutes
2018-19 Meeting Minutes
2017-18 Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes- September 2017
- Meeting Minutes – October 2017
- Meeting Minutes – November 2017
- Meeting Minutes – January 2018
- Meeting Minutes – February 2018
- Meeting Minutes – March 2018
- Meeting Minutes – April 2018
- Meeting Minutes – May 2018
2016-17 Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes 8.16.2016
- Meeting Minutes 9.20.2016
- Meeting Minutes 10.18.2016
- Meeting Minutes 1.17.2017
- Meeting Minutes 5.16.2017
2015-16 Meeting Minutes