Earn a break on your tuition by purchasing Scrip!
The Scrip Tuition Reduction Program offers families the opportunity to pay for a portion of their children’s educational fees simply by buying gift cards/certificates purchased through the Scrip Program. It costs nothing to participate, and a percentage of the proceeds raised is automatically calculated and applied toward any outstanding educational fees.
Scrip by the Numbers
- Over 70 school families participated in the Scrip program last year.
- As a group, Holy Cross families trimmed over $16,000 off their tuition during the school year.
- 11 families each saved more than $500 off their tuition.
- The Scrip program features gift cards for over 500 national and local retailers.
- Scrip raised over $16,000 for Holy Cross Parish last year.
How to Purchase Scrip
- You can purchase Scrip by sending in your special order request to school in the blue Scrip envelope by 9 a.m. on Mondays. If you would like your Scrip order sent home with your child, please be sure to sign the sales form giving us permission to do so. If the order is large (value) you may want to pick up the order at the rectory (weekdays) or after Mass on the weekend.
- Mondays, 8-11 a.m. in the Parish office
- Wednesdays, 12:30-2 p.m. in the Parish office
- Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. in the school lobby when Faith Formation is in session
- Fridays, 9-11 a.m. in the Parish office
- After all weekend Masses in the Parish office.
Scrip Hints and Tips
- A large purchase can quickly trim extra dollars off your tuition bill. Building a deck? Taking a vacation? Plan on paying for it with Scrip!
- Use Scrip on necessities. We all buy gas and groceries every month. Make a weekly habit of purchasing Scrip cards. Gas stations and grocery stores typically offer small percentages, but they do add up over time!
- Scrip makes great gifts! Scrip is indistinguishable from regular gifts cards.
- Encourage your extended family and friends to buy Scrip on your behalf. As long as they include your name/child’s grade on the order form, their purchases can be used to reduce your tuition bill.
For more information, please contact the parish office at email@example.com.