What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool is a secure web-based Student Information System (SIS) that provides real-time information for parents and students using the Internet.
PowerSchool allows parents to
- Access real-time student performance data
- Track assignments and attendance
- View Attendance records
- Monitor Power Lunch balance and transactions
How to Access PowerSchool
Information on PowerSchool can be viewed on any computer with internet access located at home, work, library or at our school. If you do not have access to the internet and would like to view this information, please contact the school office.
Each parent is supplied the following materials to grant and support your use of PowerSchool.
- Authorization codes are supplied for each student
- PowerSchool reference material
If you don’t have this information or have lost it, please contact Theresa Neuser at email@example.com to get you the information needed.
Already a user? Login Now