Please click on each of the grade tabs BELOW to follow what is going on in the class this week.
2018 – 2019 Classroom Expectations
Students have a right to learn in a respectful caring environment. With that right comes the obligation to help maintain the environment.
- Treat teachers and each other with respect
- Come prepared for class (required materials, books and pencils with them)
- Listen attentively
- Raise their hand to be called on for questions, comments and answers
- Write all assignments in their planner
- Complete all assignments to the best of his/her own ability
- Ask for help or clarification whenever something is unclear
- Refrain from calling out or having “private” conversations
- Keep all work areas and lockers neat
Teachers have a right to teach in an atmosphere conducive for learning. With that right comes the obligation to help maintain that atmosphere.
The teacher will:
- Treat students and others with respect
- Address problems as they arise with offending parties
- Apply “Discipline With a Purpose” as described in the school handbook
GRADING:Tests/Exams (30%) Quizzes (20%) Homework (20%) Participation (10%) Final (20%)