Holy Cross Catholic School is proud to be part of GRACE (Green Bay Area Catholic Education). We share a common faith with other area Catholic schools, as well as a focus on excellence in education.
NWEA Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) tests present students with engaging, age-appropriate content. As a student responds to questions, the test responds to the student, adjusting up or down in difficulty. As a result of NWEA tests, educators can make informed decisions to promote your child’s academic growth.
MAP scores reveal that GRACE students excel in math, reading, language usage and science:
- GRACE students, overall, perform above the national norm in math, reading and science.
- As an overall GRACE system, students perform above the national average in math, reading, language usage and science.
- GRACE students are well prepared for high school performing at the average of the 90th percentile in all subject areas tested.
- GRACE students strive to reach their full potential by achieving growth targets more often than 80% of the students across the nation by eighth grade.
- GRACE students are growing at a faster rate than national norms by the time they reach eighth grade.
GRACE was founded in 2008 to provide affordable Catholic education and is the largest Catholic School system in Wisconsin.
To find out more about the Green Bay Area Catholic Education system, click here.
Click on the link below to guide you in your enrollment process:
Existing families will receive an email from GRACE with a link to enroll.